Reading competence development of poor readers in a German elementary school sample: an empirical examination of the Matthew effect model
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 UKLA
Journal of Research in Reading
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 411–426, November 2012
How to Cite
Pfost, M., Dörfler, T. and Artelt, C. (2012), Reading competence development of poor readers in a German elementary school sample: an empirical examination of the Matthew effect model. Journal of Research in Reading, 35: 411–426. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9817.2010.01478.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!