Phonological processing deficits in specific reading disability and specific language impairment: same or different?
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2013 UKLA
Journal of Research in Reading
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 280–302, August 2013
How to Cite
McArthur, G. and Castles, A. (2013), Phonological processing deficits in specific reading disability and specific language impairment: same or different?. Journal of Research in Reading, 36: 280–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9817.2011.01503.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!