Special Issue Article
Joint effect of insertion of spaces and word length in saccade target selection in Chinese reading
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 UKLA
Journal of Research in Reading
Special Issue: Eye Movements During Chinese Reading
Volume 36, Issue Supplement S1, pages S64–S77, April 2013
How to Cite
Li, X. and Shen, W. (2013), Joint effect of insertion of spaces and word length in saccade target selection in Chinese reading. Journal of Research in Reading, 36: S64–S77. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9817.2012.01552.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2012
- Opening Project of State Key Laboratory of Digital Publishing Technology. Grant Number: KSCX2-YW-BR-6
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31070904
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!