Special Issue Article
Preview effects of plausibility and character order in reading Chinese transposed words: evidence from eye movements
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 UKLA
Journal of Research in Reading
Special Issue: Eye Movements During Chinese Reading
Volume 36, Issue Supplement S1, pages S18–S34, April 2013
How to Cite
Yang, J. (2013), Preview effects of plausibility and character order in reading Chinese transposed words: evidence from eye movements. Journal of Research in Reading, 36: S18–S34. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9817.2013.01553.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!