Special Issue Article
Is there a vertical component to saccade targeting in Chinese reading?
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 UKLA
Journal of Research in Reading
Special Issue: Eye Movements During Chinese Reading
Volume 36, Issue Supplement S1, pages S78–S93, April 2013
How to Cite
Zang, C., Meng, H., Liang, F., Bai, X. and Yan, G. (2013), Is there a vertical component to saccade targeting in Chinese reading?. Journal of Research in Reading, 36: S78–S93. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9817.2013.01557.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31100729
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!