The Argument from Normative Autonomy for Collective Agents
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2007
Journal of Social Philosophy
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 410–427, Fall 2007
How to Cite
Ludwig, K. (2007), The Argument from Normative Autonomy for Collective Agents. Journal of Social Philosophy, 38: 410–427. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9833.2007.00388.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!