On the Real World Duties Imposed on Us by Human Rights
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Social Philosophy
Special Issue: Human Rights: Normative Requirements and Institutional Constraints, edited by Andreas Follesdal, Thomas Pogge, and Carol C. Gould
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 466–487, Winter 2009
How to Cite
Stemplowska, Z. (2009), On the Real World Duties Imposed on Us by Human Rights. Journal of Social Philosophy, 40: 466–487. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9833.2009.01466.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!