Getting Rid of Racism: Assessing Three Proposals in Light of Psychological Evidence
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Social Philosophy
Special Issue: New Thinking in Race Theory. Edited by Paul C. Taylor and Ronald Robles Sundstorm
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 293–322, Fall 2010
How to Cite
Kelly, D., Faucher, L. and Machery, E. (2010), Getting Rid of Racism: Assessing Three Proposals in Light of Psychological Evidence. Journal of Social Philosophy, 41: 293–322. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9833.2010.01495.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!