Is Race-Thinking Biological or Social, and Does It Matter for Racism? An Exploratory Study
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Social Philosophy
Special Issue: New Thinking in Race Theory. Edited by Paul C. Taylor and Ronald Robles Sundstorm
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 244–259, Fall 2010
How to Cite
Shulman, J. L. and Glasgow, J. (2010), Is Race-Thinking Biological or Social, and Does It Matter for Racism? An Exploratory Study. Journal of Social Philosophy, 41: 244–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9833.2010.01497.x
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!