Justice and Disability: What Kind of Theorizing Is Needed?
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Social Philosophy
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 273–287, Fall 2011
How to Cite
Barclay, L. (2011), Justice and Disability: What Kind of Theorizing Is Needed?. Journal of Social Philosophy, 42: 273–287. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9833.2011.01533.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!