Child dialect acquisition: New perspectives on parent/peer influence1
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2008
© The author 2008 Journal compilation © Blackwell Publishing Ltd. 2008
Journal of Sociolinguistics
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 567–596, November 2008
How to Cite
Stanford, J. N. (2008), Child dialect acquisition: New perspectives on parent/peer influence. Journal of Sociolinguistics, 12: 567–596. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9841.2008.00383.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!