Commodified language in Chinatown: A contextualized approach to linguistic landscape1
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2009
© The authors 2009 Journal compilation © Blackwell Publishing Ltd. 2009
Journal of Sociolinguistics
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 332–362, June 2009
How to Cite
Leeman, J. and Modan, G. (2009), Commodified language in Chinatown: A contextualized approach to linguistic landscape. Journal of Sociolinguistics, 13: 332–362. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9841.2009.00409.x
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!