The green leaves of love: Japanese romantic heroines, authentic femininity, and dialect1
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd. 2009
Journal of Sociolinguistics
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 524–546, September 2009
How to Cite
Shibamoto Smith, J. S. and Occhi, D. J. (2009), The green leaves of love: Japanese romantic heroines, authentic femininity, and dialect. Journal of Sociolinguistics, 13: 524–546. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9841.2009.00422.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!