The role of marriage in linguistic contact and variation: Two Hmong dialects in Texas1
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2010
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd. 2010
Journal of Sociolinguistics
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 89–115, February 2010
How to Cite
Stanford, J. N. (2010), The role of marriage in linguistic contact and variation: Two Hmong dialects in Texas. Journal of Sociolinguistics, 14: 89–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9841.2009.00436.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!