Staging language: An introduction to the sociolinguistics of performance
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd. 2011
Journal of Sociolinguistics
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 555–572, November 2011
How to Cite
Bell, A. and Gibson, A. (2011), Staging language: An introduction to the sociolinguistics of performance. Journal of Sociolinguistics, 15: 555–572. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9841.2011.00517.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!