Speaking Like a State: Language and Nationalism in Pakistan by Alyssa Ayres
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
Blackwell Publishing Ltd. 2012
Journal of Sociolinguistics
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 110–113, February 2012
How to Cite
Bashir, E. (2012), Speaking Like a State: Language and Nationalism in Pakistan by Alyssa Ayres. Journal of Sociolinguistics, 16: 110–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9841.2011.00529_2.x
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!