The professionalization of the ‘shoe clerk’
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2005
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society)
Volume 168, Issue 4, pages 639–656, November 2005
How to Cite
Grieve, A. P. (2005), The professionalization of the ‘shoe clerk’. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society), 168: 639–656. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-985X.2005.00383.x
- Issue online: 29 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2005
- [The address of the President, delivered to The Royal Statistical Society on Wednesday, June 15th, 2005]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!