A comparison of multiple imputation and doubly robust estimation for analyses with missing data
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2006
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society)
Volume 169, Issue 3, pages 571–584, July 2006
How to Cite
Carpenter, J. R., Kenward, M. G. and Vansteelandt, S. (2006), A comparison of multiple imputation and doubly robust estimation for analyses with missing data. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society), 169: 571–584. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-985X.2006.00407.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2006
- [Received July 2004. Revised September 2005]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!