Quantifying uncertainty in the biospheric carbon flux for England and Wales
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2007
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society)
Volume 171, Issue 1, pages 109–135, January 2008
How to Cite
Kennedy, M., Anderson, C., O'Hagan, A., Lomas, M., Woodward, I., Gosling, J. P. and Heinemeyer, A. (2008), Quantifying uncertainty in the biospheric carbon flux for England and Wales. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society), 171: 109–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-985X.2007.00489.x
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2007
- [Received April 2006. Revised March 2007]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!