Applying discrete choice models to predict Academy Award winners
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2007
© 2008 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society)
Volume 171, Issue 2, pages 375–394, April 2008
How to Cite
Pardoe, I. and Simonton, D. K. (2008), Applying discrete choice models to predict Academy Award winners. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society), 171: 375–394. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-985X.2007.00518.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2007
- [Received September 2005. Revised June 2007]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!