Design priorities and disciplinary perspectives: the case of the US National Children's Study
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
© 2008 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society)
Volume 171, Issue 2, pages 465–480, April 2008
How to Cite
Michael, R. T. and O'Muircheartaigh, C. A. (2008), Design priorities and disciplinary perspectives: the case of the US National Children's Study. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society), 171: 465–480. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-985X.2007.00526.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
- [Received November 2006. Revised July 2007]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!