Conflicting evidence in a Bayesian synthesis of surveillance data to estimate human immunodeficiency virus prevalence
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2008
© 2008 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society)
Volume 171, Issue 4, pages 915–937, October 2008
How to Cite
Presanis, A. M., De Angelis, D., Spiegelhalter, D. J., Seaman, S., Goubar, A. and Ades, A. E. (2008), Conflicting evidence in a Bayesian synthesis of surveillance data to estimate human immunodeficiency virus prevalence. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society), 171: 915–937. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-985X.2008.00543.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2008
- [Received March 2007. Final revision January 2008]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!