Modelling population-based cancer survival trends by using join point models for grouped survival data
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2009
Journal compilation © 2009 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society)
Volume 172, Issue 2, pages 405–425, April 2009
How to Cite
Yu, B., Huang, L., Tiwari, R. C., Feuer, E. J. and Johnson, K. A. (2009), Modelling population-based cancer survival trends by using join point models for grouped survival data. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society), 172: 405–425. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-985X.2009.00580.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2009
- [Received January 2008. Revised September 2008]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!