Unemployed and their caseworkers: should they be friends or foes?
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
© 2009 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society)
Volume 173, Issue 1, pages 67–92, January 2010
How to Cite
Behncke, S., Frölich, M. and Lechner, M. (2010), Unemployed and their caseworkers: should they be friends or foes?. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society), 173: 67–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-985X.2009.00600.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
- [Received October 2007. Final revision February 2009]
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!