Using proxy measures and other correlates of survey outcomes to adjust for non-response: examples from multiple surveys
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
© 2009 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society)
Volume 173, Issue 2, pages 389–407, April 2010
How to Cite
Kreuter, F., Olson, K., Wagner, J., Yan, T., Ezzati-Rice, T. M., Casas-Cordero, C., Lemay, M., Peytchev, A., Groves, R. M. and Raghunathan, T. E. (2010), Using proxy measures and other correlates of survey outcomes to adjust for non-response: examples from multiple surveys. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society), 173: 389–407. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-985X.2009.00621.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
- [Received August 2008. Final revision July 2009]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!