Bayesian forecasting of immigration to selected European countries by using expert knowledge
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
© 2010 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society)
Volume 173, Issue 4, pages 775–796, October 2010
How to Cite
Bijak, J. and Wiśniowski, A. (2010), Bayesian forecasting of immigration to selected European countries by using expert knowledge. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society), 173: 775–796. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-985X.2009.00635.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
- [Received January 2009. Final revision November 2009]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!