Predicting participation in higher education: a comparative evaluation of the performance of geodemographic classifications
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
© 2011 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society)
Volume 174, Issue 1, pages 17–30, January 2011
How to Cite
Brunsdon, C., Longley, P., Singleton, A. and Ashby, D. (2011), Predicting participation in higher education: a comparative evaluation of the performance of geodemographic classifications. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society), 174: 17–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-985X.2010.00641.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
- [Received July 2008. Final revision January 2010]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!