Children's educational progress: partitioning family, school and area effects
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
© 2010 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society)
Volume 173, Issue 3, pages 657–682, July 2010
How to Cite
Rasbash, J., Leckie, G., Pillinger, R. and Jenkins, J. (2010), Children's educational progress: partitioning family, school and area effects. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society), 173: 657–682. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-985X.2010.00642.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
- [Received July 2008. Final revision January 2010]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!