Exploring the implications of changing census output geographies for the measurement of residential segregation: the example of Northern Ireland 1991–2001
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
© 2011 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society)
Volume 174, Issue 1, pages 1–16, January 2011
How to Cite
Shuttleworth, I. G., Lloyd, C. D. and Martin, D. J. (2011), Exploring the implications of changing census output geographies for the measurement of residential segregation: the example of Northern Ireland 1991–2001. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society), 174: 1–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-985X.2010.00647.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
- [Received October 2008. Final revision January 2010]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!