The origins and originators of early statistical societies: a comparison of Liverpool and Manchester
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
© 2011 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society)
Volume 174, Issue 1, pages 51–62, January 2011
How to Cite
O'Brien, C. (2011), The origins and originators of early statistical societies: a comparison of Liverpool and Manchester. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society), 174: 51–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-985X.2010.00649.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
- [Received April 2009. Revised February 2010]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!