Estimating herd prevalence on the basis of aggregate testing of animals
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
© 2011 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society)
Volume 174, Issue 1, pages 155–174, January 2011
How to Cite
Faes, C., Aerts, M., Litière, S., Méroc, E., Van der Stede, Y. and Mintiens, K. (2011), Estimating herd prevalence on the basis of aggregate testing of animals. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society), 174: 155–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-985X.2010.00652.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
- [Received September 2009. Final revision March 2010]
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!