Catching the habit: a study of inequality of opportunity in smoking-related mortality
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
© 2011 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society)
Volume 174, Issue 1, pages 175–194, January 2011
How to Cite
Balia, S. and Jones, A. M. (2011), Catching the habit: a study of inequality of opportunity in smoking-related mortality. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society), 174: 175–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-985X.2010.00654.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
- [Received June 2009. Final revision May 2010]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!