The determinants of regional migration in Great Britain: a duration approach
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2010
© 2011 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society)
Volume 174, Issue 1, pages 127–153, January 2011
How to Cite
Andrews, M., Clark, K. and Whittaker, W. (2011), The determinants of regional migration in Great Britain: a duration approach. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society), 174: 127–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-985X.2010.00656.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2010
- [Received October 2008. Final revision March 2010]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!