Quantifying the cost of passive smoking on child health: evidence from children's cotinine samples
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2010
© 2011 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society)
Volume 174, Issue 1, pages 195–212, January 2011
How to Cite
Frijters, P., Shields, M. A., Wheatley Price, S. and Williams, J. (2011), Quantifying the cost of passive smoking on child health: evidence from children's cotinine samples. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society), 174: 195–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-985X.2010.00666.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2010
- [Received December 2009. Revised May 2010]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!