An overflow loss network model for capacity planning of a perinatal network
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2010
© 2010 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society)
Volume 174, Issue 2, pages 403–417, April 2011
How to Cite
Asaduzzaman, M. and Chaussalet, T. J. (2011), An overflow loss network model for capacity planning of a perinatal network. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society), 174: 403–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-985X.2010.00669.x
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2010
- [Received July 2009. Revised June 2010]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!