On the distribution of runs scored and batting strategy in test cricket
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
© 2010 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society)
Volume 174, Issue 2, pages 471–497, April 2011
How to Cite
Scarf, P., Shi, X. and Akhtar, S. (2011), On the distribution of runs scored and batting strategy in test cricket. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society), 174: 471–497. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-985X.2010.00672.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
- [Received February 2010. Revised September 2010]
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!