Estimating the fraction of ‘non-genuine’ artwork by Henry Moore for sale on eBay: application of latent class screening test methodology
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society)
Volume 174, Issue 3, pages 805–822, July 2011
How to Cite
Gastwirth, J. L., Johnson, W. O. and Hikawa, H. (2011), Estimating the fraction of ‘non-genuine’ artwork by Henry Moore for sale on eBay: application of latent class screening test methodology. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society), 174: 805–822. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-985X.2011.00682.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- [Received September 2009. Final revision December 2010]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!