Spatial variability in relative survival from female breast cancer
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
© 2011 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society)
Volume 175, Issue 1, pages 107–134, January 2012
How to Cite
Saez, M., Barceló, M. A., Martos, C., Saurina, C., Marcos-Gragera, R., Renart, G., Ocaña-Riola, R., Feja, C. and Alcalá, T. (2012), Spatial variability in relative survival from female breast cancer. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society), 175: 107–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-985X.2011.00720.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
- [Received April 2010. Revised February 2011]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!