The group size and loyalty of football fans: a two-stage estimation procedure to compare customer potentials across teams
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
© 2012 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society)
Volume 176, Issue 2, pages 347–369, February 2013
How to Cite
Brandes, L., Franck, E. and Theiler, P. (2013), The group size and loyalty of football fans: a two-stage estimation procedure to compare customer potentials across teams. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society), 176: 347–369. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-985X.2011.01033.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
- [Received May 2010. Final revision November 2011]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!