Analysing censored longitudinal data with non-ignorable missing values: depression in older age
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
© 2012 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society)
Volume 176, Issue 2, pages 415–430, February 2013
How to Cite
Falcaro, M., Pendleton, N. and Pickles, A. (2013), Analysing censored longitudinal data with non-ignorable missing values: depression in older age. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society), 176: 415–430. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-985X.2011.01034.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
- [Received August 2009. Final revision November 2011]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!