An examination of the quality and utility of interviewer observations in the National Survey of Family Growth
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
© 2012 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society)
Volume 176, Issue 1, pages 211–225, January 2013
How to Cite
West, B. T. (2013), An examination of the quality and utility of interviewer observations in the National Survey of Family Growth. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society), 176: 211–225. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-985X.2012.01038.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
- [Received January 2011. Final revision January 2012]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!