The heterogeneous thresholds ordered response model: identification and inference
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
© 2012 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society)
Volume 176, Issue 3, pages 703–722, June 2013
How to Cite
Peracchi, F. and Rossetti, C. (2013), The heterogeneous thresholds ordered response model: identification and inference. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society), 176: 703–722. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-985X.2012.01066.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
- [Received November 2011. Revised April 2012]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!