A conditional approach for multivariate extreme values (with discussion)
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2004
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology)
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 497–546, August 2004
How to Cite
Heffernan, J. E. and Tawn, J. A. (2004), A conditional approach for multivariate extreme values (with discussion). Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology), 66: 497–546. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9868.2004.02050.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2004
- [Read before The Royal Statistical Society at a meeting organized by the Research Section on Wednesday, October 15th, 2003, Professor J. T. Kent in the Chair]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!