Analysis of longitudinal data with irregular, outcome-dependent follow-up
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2004
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology)
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 791–813, August 2004
How to Cite
Lin, H., Scharfstein, D. O. and Rosenheck, R. A. (2004), Analysis of longitudinal data with irregular, outcome-dependent follow-up. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology), 66: 791–813. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9868.2004.b5543.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2004
- [Received March 2003. Revised January 2004]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!