On properties of functional principal components analysis
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2005
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology)
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 109–126, February 2006
How to Cite
Hall, P. and Hosseini-Nasab, M. (2006), On properties of functional principal components analysis. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology), 68: 109–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9868.2005.00535.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2005
- [Received August 2004. Final revision September 2005]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!