A self-normalized approach to confidence interval construction in time series
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2010
© 2010 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology)
Volume 72, Issue 3, pages 343–366, June 2010
How to Cite
Shao, X. (2010), A self-normalized approach to confidence interval construction in time series. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology), 72: 343–366. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9868.2009.00737.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2010
- [Received March 2009. Revised October 2009]
Vol. 72, Issue 5, 695–696, Article first published online: 12 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!