Non-parametric tests for right-censored data with biased sampling
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2010
© 2010 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology)
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 609–630, November 2010
How to Cite
Ning, J., Qin, J. and Shen, Y. (2010), Non-parametric tests for right-censored data with biased sampling. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology), 72: 609–630. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9868.2010.00742.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2010
- [Received February 2009. Final revision March 2010]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!