Local and omnibus goodness-of-fit tests in classical measurement error models
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2010
© 2010 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology)
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 81–98, January 2011
How to Cite
Ma, Y., Hart, J. D., Janicki, R. and Carroll, R. J. (2011), Local and omnibus goodness-of-fit tests in classical measurement error models. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology), 73: 81–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9868.2010.00751.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2010
- [Received August 2009. Final revision May 2010]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!