A geometric characterization of optimal designs for regression models with correlated observations
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2010
© 2010 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology)
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 239–252, March 2011
How to Cite
Holland-Letz, T., Dette, H. and Pepelyshev, A. (2011), A geometric characterization of optimal designs for regression models with correlated observations. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology), 73: 239–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9868.2010.00757.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2010
- [Received October 2009. Revised June 2010]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!