Penalized composite quasi-likelihood for ultrahigh dimensional variable selection
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
© 2011 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology)
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 325–349, June 2011
How to Cite
Bradic, J., Fan, J. and Wang, W. (2011), Penalized composite quasi-likelihood for ultrahigh dimensional variable selection. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology), 73: 325–349. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9868.2010.00764.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
- [Received December 2009. Revised October 2010]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!